These days, lattes are ALL the rage. Did you know the full name is caffè e latte, which translates to “milk coffee”? Just remember, if you order a latte in Italy, all you’ll get is milk!
With this recipe, you’re guaranteed to get a delicious, warming drink.
- 1 scoop Vanilla UNJURY®
- 1/2 cup skim milk (may substitute lactose free or light soy milk)
- 1/2 cup decaffeinated coffee
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp ginger
- Measure skim milk into microwave safe mug & heat.
- Stir coffee into warm milk.
- Slowly add Vanilla UNJURY® and stir until dissolved.
- Sprinkle in cinnamon & ginger and mix well.
Serving size 1 mug. Serves 1.
This recipe comes courtesy of Memorial Weight Loss & Wellness Center.