Fuel your body with this amazing slow cooked chicken tikka masala! This recipe serves 4, making it the perfect, healthy dinner idea for the whole family!
- 16 oz Can tomato sauce
- ½ cup Reduced fat greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp Garam masala
- 1 tsp Cumin
- 1 tsp Turmeric
- 1 lb Boneless skinless chicken thighs, diced
- ¼ cup onion, diced
- 2 Cloves garlic, minced
- ¼ cup Cilantro, chopped
- In the bowl of a slow cooker, whisk tomato sauce, greek yogurt, garam masala, cumin, and turmeric.
- Add chicken, onion, and garlic and toss to combine.
- Cover and cook 4-6 hours on low, until chicken is cooked through.
- Garnish with cilantro and enjoy while warm.
This recipe comes courtesy of Bari Life: