How much do you know about parmesan? Prove your cheese knowledge with these fun facts:
- Only cheeses from Parma and Reggio Emilia, Italy can legally be called parmesan.
- This cheese goes through a rigorous inspection process to ensure that every block provides the proper parmesan experience.
- It tastes GREAT on roasted cauliflower!
Get ready for a delicious dinner with this perfect parm side!
- 1 large head fresh cauliflower, cut into 1-inch thick slices and separated into florets
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Arrange cauliflower on metal rimmed baking sheet – drizzle with olive oil, sprinkle with salt, pepper, and Parmesan cheese.
- Roast 10 to 20 minutes or until fork tender.
Serving size 1 cup.
This recipe comes from Bariatric Eating!