Chicken is a dinner-time staple, but how many chickens are there? With dozens of breeds, there are over 25 billion chickens in the world, more than any other bird!
With a dish this flavorful, you’ll be glad they’re so readily available!
- Chicken Drumsticks
- 1 Medium White Onion, cut into quarters
- 1 Large bulb of Garlic, cut in half
- Sea Salt, you can also use Kosher Salt
- Black Pepper, freshly ground will taste the best
- Pre-Heat Oven to 400 degrees.
- Arrange chicken in small baking pan.
- Scatter with onion and garlic – sprinkle with salt and black pepper.
- Roast for 40 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through. Plate the chicken with some of the onion. Squeeze the soft garlic into the roasting pan and add ¼ cup of broth or water to whisk into a quick flavorful garlic pan sauce.
This recipe comes courtesy of Bariatric Eating, and was written up by Susan Maria Leach.